925 Silver Afghan Lapis Lazuli Necklace
Lapis Lazuli is one of the most important gems in history. Used extensively during the Renaissance period, it was primarily a source of a unique blue used in paintings and frescos. Afghanistan has long been one of the most important sources of this blue gem.
Handmade in Switzerland, this necklace is a testament to this gem's natural beauty and is finely cut to produce a beautiful necklace that is a real statement piece!
- 925 Silver closure with no Cadmium or Nickel
- In between each Lapis Lazuli is a gold hematite ball
- Handmade in Switzerland
- Length: 54.5 cm
- Diameter of each gem: 2.3 - 2.5 cm
- The price includes all postage and packaging
- Please note that you will receive the necklace in the photos