Shopping online can be stressful. We're never sure if we'll like the piece we ordered and whether it will look like what's advertised. When we started our online shop, it was our goal to make sure our clients are satisfied with their purchase.
To ensure you have enough time to try on your jewelry, we'll take back all unworn jewelry within seven days of it arriving at your place. That means you can simply try and return the jewelry within 7 days of receiving it. If nothing is broken or there are no traces of damage, we'll refund you your money!
- We reserve the right to refuse the return if we feel the item has been worn or broken due to negligence by the client (breaking an item, forcing a piece that was not the correct size, etc...).
- If you send us an item and we feel that it was broken due to the client's fault, we will refuse the return and send it back to you in the state you sent it to us.
- Passed the seven days after receipt date, we will not accept the return. Furthermore, It must be unworn and in the same condition in which you received it. Failure to do so, will result in us refusing the item. If the item is damaged during the return transport, we will equally not take the item back.
- The cost of return will need to be at your cost and we will not refund you this amount. Please also note that if any products breaks during the transport process, we will not refund you any amount and will not accept the piece back.
- Please note that shipping costs to you will be deducted. This is usually 5.30.- for letters and 9.- for boxes.
- Sending the item back to our boutique in Geneva will be at your cost.
Process to follow:
If you would like to return an item with the above criteria, please do the following:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you would like to return an item.
- Please return the item(s) in the same condition we sent it to: Boutique Khazana, Rue du Mont-Blanc 15, 1201 Geneva
- Once we have received the item we will carefully look at it and get back in touch using the email you provided.