Due to the policies in place by numerous governments across Europe, the Swiss Post has told us that delays may occur with the arrival of your shipment. We will do our best to assist you with finding the best service during this time.
All orders placed before 15:00 are shipped the same day
Within Switzerland, we use the Swiss Post to send your package from our boutique in Geneva.
During the ordering process, you will be asked to choose your shipment method:
|A Post Plus||Free|
A-Post Plus (Einschreiben/Recommandé)
(Free for all orders above 100.-)
|A Post Plus||Delivery in two working days, from Monday to Saturday.|
For shipments to the EU, we use Swiss Post's International facility.
Post Suisse International (Maxiletter)
Free for all orders above 150.-
Post Suisse Economy International
|4-8 business days|
NB: All non-Swiss orders will be sent using registered mail.
Delays of 3-4 weeks for all orders outside of Switzerland is expected at the moment.
Our products are shipped from Switzerland, which is not part of the EU. You, the customer, will be responsible for the payment of the import duties and VAT charges in your country. We cannot and will not be held responsible for any fees related to customs duties, VAT charges as well as return costs. Should you refuse the merchandise at customs, any and all fees for the return to our boutique will be at your cost. Khazana cannot be held responsible for this. We are always happy to discuss this further with you before any order: firstname.lastname@example.org
All shipments to Germany from us will usually be subject to import taxes of some form. Please refer to the following link for further information.
We strive to ensure every product is to the satisfaction of our clients but understand that shopping online is not the same as shopping in-store. It's for that reason, we have a 3-day return policy only for jewelry and statues. This means that you have 3 days to try the item and send it back to us in the same state in which you received it. The date on the return package must be exactly 3 days after you received it (excluding Saturdays and Sundays). We reserve the right to refuse the return if we feel the item has been worn.
Passed this date, we will not accept the return. Furthermore, It must be unworn and in the same condition in which you received it. Failure to do so, will result in us refusing the item. If the item is damaged during the return transport, we will equally not take the item back.
The cost of return will need to be at your cost and we will not refund you this amount.
We do not issue a refund on items on sale as well as clothing and incense. For jewelry and statues, should the item match the requirements outlined above, we will refund 80% of the amount back to you.
Process to follow:
If you would like to return an item with the above criteria, please do the following:
- Send us an email at email@example.com stating that you would like to return an item.
- Please return the item(s) in the same condition we sent it to: Boutique Khazana, Rue du Mont-Blanc 15, 1201 Geneva
- Once we have received the item we will carefully look at it and get back in touch using the email you provided.
We do not offer reparation services. Should you jewelry break or have any issues after you have purchased from us, we will not be held responsible for this and all reparation costs will be at your charge.
By purchasing any of our products, you agree to the above terms and conditions.
- Khazana declines all damage done to your order once it's been handed over to the postal services and this responsibility is passed on to you, the client.
- All shipment dates are estimates and delays of several weeks may occur. Khazana declines all responsibility for this and will issue no refund should you wish to cancel your order due to these delays.
- Order placed outside of Switzerland or Liechtenstein:
- If your order is placed outside of Switzerland or Liechtenstein taxes and duties charged on your order will be your responsibility and will be paid entirely by you, the client. Khazana will never pay any duties or taxes for you. We refuse all responsibility for paying any duties or taxes on any order placed by the client.
- Refusal to accept an order that is shipped to you outside of Switzerland or Liechtenstein will incur administrative charges of 20% of your total order amount.
- Moreover, any import charges back into Switzerland due to this refusal will also be taken out of the amount refunded to you. If applicable, a refund will only be issued ONCE the refused items have arrived satisfactorily back in our boutique in Geneva. The time period this takes will be the responsibility of the client.
- We will refuse all broken jewelry and statues sent back to us. All our pieces are very carefully checked before being put on sale to ensure it matches our quality conditions. If you, the client, breaks a piece, you will be responsible for it and all items sent to us will be sent back to you without exception.
- We accept no returns on clothing items (shawls, pashminas, dresses, etc...) and any items in the shop on sale.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, bank details, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
[[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]]
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Your information may be used for marketing purposes such as remarketing and targeted advertising.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Rue du Mont-Blanc 15, Genève, GE, 1201, Switzerland